Conservation Cocktails: Recipes for Saving the Land
What does protecting nature in Sonoma County have in common with cocktails? Like the land and waterways of Sonoma County, cocktails are remarkably diverse and incredibly adaptive. They can be cool or hot, dry or fresh, and even evoke different places and seasons from their flavors, like a mojito in the tropics or a hot toddy in the cold of winter.
We hope you enjoy this carefully crafted cocktail book inspired by the regions and places we work hard to protect and restore — and we expect that, as you read through this book and sip on your drink, you’ll feel the connection to the land, too.
- Five unique cocktail recipes inspired by Sonoma County’s landscapes
- Recommended hiking spots to inspire your cocktail hour
- Mocktail substitutes for each recipe
Five Most Instaworthy Sonoma County Hikes
Looking for some new hikes this season? Want to up your Instagram game? We’ve got you covered! Sonoma Land Trust staff gathered our five favorite — and Instaworthy — hikes around Sonoma County in this trusty digital guide.
- Five memorable hikes ranging easy to advanced
- Most Instagrammable locations for each hike
- Tips on what not to miss along the way
Congratulations to Ashley Kathleen — the winner of our #Instaworthy Sonoma County Hikes photo contest! Pictured below is her stunning photo taken at Tolay Lake Regional Park. Follow Ashley on Instagram @ashleykw1989. Thank you to all our participants!