Glen Oaks Ranch Events
This 234-acre property, located in the Valley of the Moon near Glen Ellen, was bequeathed to the Land Trust in 2001. In addition to exceptional wildlife habitat, the Ranch's Civil War-era stone house, stone walls and oak woodlands offer incredible scenic and historic value. The valley oaks are among the finest stands in the Sonoma Valley and provide a stunning reminder of early California.
Music in the Parlor and Open Evenings for Members will begin again in Spring 2015.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 526-6930 ext. 105
Volunteer with Sonoma Land Trust
You will enjoy:
- Access to diverse and beautiful properties
- Educational and skill building opportunities
- Great community
- Annual Volunteer Celebration
You will receive:
- quarterly announcements of upcoming members-only hikes
- monthly eNews and quarterly newsletters
- seasonal invitations to members-only open days at Glen Oaks Ranch
- annual holiday open house and other special events
- ongoing satisfaction of helping preserve what we all love most about Sonoma County