DISCOVER Glen Oaks Ranch — The Heart of the Sonoma Valley!
Enjoy creating connections with local, seasonal food and the land at Sonoma Land Trust’s historic Glen Oaks Ranch, located in the heart of the Sonoma Valley Wildlife Corridor. Activities each day include a guided hike to the Sonoma Valley Overlook, a wildlife-camera photo slideshow, a tour of the historic mansion and guided nature-based activities for kids. Bring your own lunch and enjoy the picnic areas, open hiking trails and a self-guided Nature Quest.
Cost: $15 adults; $5 kids. Members receive $5 off all tickets.
Our 2016 season begins April 30.
Check back in the spring to register!
Part of the Agricultural Heritage Series brought to you by the Sonoma County Agricultural Preservation and Open Space District & the Sonoma Resource Conservation District in partnership with the Sonoma Land Trust.
This 234-acre property, located in the Valley of the Moon near Glen Ellen, was bequeathed to the Land Trust in 2001. In addition to exceptional wildlife habitat, the Ranch's Civil War-era stone house, stone walls and oak woodlands offer incredible scenic and historic value. The valley oaks are among the finest stands in the Sonoma Valley and provide a stunning reminder of early California.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 526-6930 ext. 114
Volunteer with Sonoma Land Trust
You will enjoy:
- Access to diverse and beautiful properties
- Educational and skill building opportunities
- Great community
- Annual Volunteer Celebration
You will receive:
- quarterly announcements of upcoming members-only hikes
- monthly eNews and quarterly newsletters
- seasonal invitations to members-only open days at Glen Oaks Ranch
- annual holiday open house and other special events
- ongoing satisfaction of helping preserve what we all love most about Sonoma County